Recent Topics

1 Apr 21, 2012 15:03    

My b2evolution Version: 4.1.x

I Have a working b2e blog. It´s hosting more than one blog and the address to each blog is like: www.mydomain.com/blogs/blogname.

Some of the bloggers are having their own domain name like "mydiary.com". They will use their own URL when promoting the blog to their friends. The domin they are using are hosted at an externa web host.

We have found out that one solution is to edit the start file (i.e index.html) at their website home directory for the domain so that it will redirect the visitor to the blog address and showing the promoted webaddress in the browser:

www.mydiary.com instead of www.mydomain.com/blogs/mydiary

This works fine. All browser I have been testing will be redirected and showing the promoted URL (mydiary.com).
However, when the owner of the blog will log in after accessing his blog using the URL: mydiari.com he will, if using IE, receive the message:

Incorrect crumb received! [loginform]

Your request was stopped for security reasons.

Have you waited more than 120 minutes before submitting your request?

Please go back to the previous page and refresh it before submitting the form again.

Alternatively, you can try to resubmit your request with a refreshed crumb

If using Chrome there is no problem at all. You are able to log in and manage your blog. The user with IE needs to use the main URL (mydomain.com/blogs/mydiary) to be able to log in to his blog.

I guess this has to do with the browser and how it will decode the index.html file used to redirect the vistor.

Any thoughts or ideas??

Form is loading...