Recent Topics

1 Jul 10, 2005 13:30    

Hi,

Using b2evolution v 0.9.0.11 with skin kubrick2evo.

In the b2evolution administration, sections Weblogs, Tab Common (Algemeen in Dutch),
you have the field Complete Name which :
- displays this text written their on the blog
- is used by rss

Everything is working fine, BUT now [u]I have changed my graphics and I don't want anymore that the text written in the Complete Name field is displayed on the blog itself (in fact on top of my own picture).[/u]

My question : Is it possible to do this ? I guess so. But I don't know which file to edit and which line to put in comments to make sure the text isn't displayed anymore.

Thanks in advance,

Moonlight

2 Jul 10, 2005 13:53

Just to give you an idea what I practically mean :

Have a look to : www.jan-jansen.be , their you can see my current problem :

- The text 'Jan Jansen's Blog' at the left side is in fact on the jpg itself (can still remove it if needed)
- The text 'Jan Jansen's Blog in the middle of the title bar (behind the 2 blog links) is generated by b2evolution when filling in the 'complete name' section in the b2evolution adminstration pages (you can leave it blanc, but than rss isn't working anymore).

So two possibilities :

- or I can make sure the automated title isn't visible anymore on the site. Howto to do this ?
- or I can remove the text on the jpg file and put the automatically generated title a little bit higher in the title banner. BUT howto do this, ... modifying a css file I guess ?

Some help would be appreciated.

Cheers Moonlight

3 Jul 10, 2005 19:44

Jan,
I guess you found out yourself how to remove it ?
Because it's no longer on your image.

4 Jul 15, 2005 07:54

Indeed, you are completely right !

Anyway, thanks.

Cheers Moonlight

Form is loading...