Recent Topics

1 Jul 29, 2005 00:07    

Comments Enabled or Disabled According to Category??????
I've been searching to see if anyone has brought up anything like/similar to this and found no result :( . At the point my question changes to: Is this even possible? ..

Like I only want visitors to comment on posts in the "journal" category, and not on anything else like "updates" or something. On my site, I've got it like I have only one category that I post in which shows up on the main page ("journal")..and links to the others, so that they have a different page of their own ("updates", "tutorials", etc. )<--This is where I need to disable comments, making them just like ordinary pages which use the skin.

:o :D :-/ *sigh* Wierd, even confusing, I know.........
But if anyone would be able to suggest anyway I'd be able to do this, it'd be great, and most definitely make B2evo the best engine- ever. :yes:

Okay, well thanks in advance for anything you can come up with!![i][/i]

2 Jul 29, 2005 08:42

and you don't want to /can't disable the comments by hand, the same time you make a new post ?

3 Jul 29, 2005 21:56

DUH 8| . I'm the biggest idiot..psht >:( . Wow, stupid, stupid me. Hah. Thanks Topanga for knocking me into some reality :oops: ...I didn't even notice that function as I've never had to use it. Ok, well thank you very much :) .

Form is loading...