Recent Topics

1 Aug 12, 2005 22:58    

hey not sure I posted my post in the right place (last time I had posted in bugs and somebody moved it to 'HOW TO ?" so I posted it again in How To section)
ok now my problem :
when I click " [Request abuse update from centralized blacklist!" t I get the following error

MySQL error!

Duplicate entry 'ontheInter.net' for key 2(Errno=1062)

Your query:
INSERT INTO evo_antispam( aspm_string, aspm_source ) VALUES( 'ontheInter.net', 'central' )

I used to update my black list without any problem ! it happend just today.

and also i have had another problem from the fist day of my site with b2evolution...

when I use my internal search and I search for a word that doesnt excist in my post at all (a word that never been used by me)
like "dfsafdgsdgds" (or just imagine you spell something wrong ...)

it get this error :

MySQL error!

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') GROUP BY comment_post_ID, comment_type' at line 3(Errno=1064)

Your query:
SELECT comment_post_ID, comment_type, COUNT(*) AS type_count FROM evo_comments WHERE comment_post_ID IN () GROUP BY comment_post_ID, comment_type

how I can fix this problem ?

here is my site's adress http://northerniraq.info/news/

2 Aug 13, 2005 03:07

I am getting exactly the same error. Could the update have a bug or is it because I had already added ontheinter.net?

3 Aug 13, 2005 03:27

Upgrade. Once upon a time there was a case-sensitive issue with the antispam table, but it's gone now. Upgrade to v12 and add the xml patch, both of which are available from the download page.

Form is loading...