Recent Topics

1 Aug 31, 2005 23:41    

Generating static page for blog [XiaoNuRen]

Warning: main(/home/nivlek/public_html/xblog/blogs/daphne/daphne.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nivlek/public_html/xblog/blogs/admin/b2blogs.php on line 531

Warning: main(/home/nivlek/public_html/xblog/blogs/daphne/daphne.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nivlek/public_html/xblog/blogs/admin/b2blogs.php on line 531

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/nivlek/public_html/xblog/blogs/daphne/daphne.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nivlek/public_html/xblog/blogs/admin/b2blogs.php on line 531

I've got this error when I try to generate a static file.
I set thru Stub.
Under the path /daphne
and the stub name as daphne.

Can help me with this ?
I only face problem with additional blogs entered but not my main one. =)
I need help with this... I posted this question in another thread but no reply... Sorry if I open a topic for this.

2 Sep 02, 2005 16:23

When no one answers, they usually don't know the answer. But thankfuly I think I do know it. You seem to have entered a name of a stub file that doesn't exist. If you provided a link to your site, I'd be able to tell you for definate. I'd either make sure that stub exists or change your access type for that blog.

3 Sep 04, 2005 11:08

Blog URL : http://www.nivlek.net/xblog/blogs/xnr/appreciation/

Static File : http://www.nivlek.net/xblog/blogs/xnr/xnr

Error on Gen!

Generating static page for blog [XiaoNuiRen]

Warning: main(/home/nivlek/public_html/xblog/blogs/xnr/appreciation.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nivlek/public_html/xblog/blogs/admin/b2blogs.php on line 531

Warning: main(/home/nivlek/public_html/xblog/blogs/xnr/appreciation.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nivlek/public_html/xblog/blogs/admin/b2blogs.php on line 531

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/nivlek/public_html/xblog/blogs/xnr/appreciation.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nivlek/public_html/xblog/blogs/admin/b2blogs.php on line 531

4 Sep 04, 2005 11:10

Graham wrote:

When no one answers, they usually don't know the answer. But thankfuly I think I do know it. You seem to have entered a name of a stub file that doesn't exist. If you provided a link to your site, I'd be able to tell you for definate. I'd either make sure that stub exists or change your access type for that blog.

Hehe okie =D
I'm trying to get it up as some free blogs server has tons of advertisment which is pretty annoying.

5 Sep 04, 2005 11:32

Well, I can see that your satic file is being generated, just most web browsers don't know what to do with it since there's no file extension. Unless you're re-writing the url using .htaccess, the static file name needs to end with .html or .php or the like.

Form is loading...