Recent Topics

1 Sep 06, 2005 23:01    

I get this error on my main page all the time... so I removed the log_hit from my page.

so now obviosly I can't track any of that stuff in my admin page.

everything works fine - except for this.
somebody please help.

it is different that the other people's problem posted in this forum... I optimized the tables, analyzed etc... the database is fine. everything is good.

I don't understand what the problem is, whenever I click on a link to my index page I get this error repeated.

Someone please help.

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user: 'pspeeps@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /var/www/html/blogs/b2evocore/_class_db.php on line 125

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /var/www/html/blogs/b2evocore/_class_db.php on line 125

MySQL error!

Access denied for user: 'pspeeps@localhost' (Using password: NO)(Errno=1045)

Your query:
INSERT INTO evo_hitlog( visitTime, visitURL, hit_ignore, referingURL, baseDomain, hit_blog_ID, hit_remote_addr, hit_user_agent ) VALUES( FROM_UNIXTIME(1126050749), '', 'no', '', '', 2, '', '')

3 Sep 08, 2005 20:15

pspeeps wrote:

hello?

Hi!

How about a link so we can see the problem?

Also have you tried googling the error? Sometimes it helps...

Did you make any hacks right before the problem showed up? If yes then I would suspect your hack caused the problem. Many hacks, even those available in the forums and the plugins section might not work on every server in the world. b2evolution does a fine job of being cool everywhere, but hackers are only, you know, hackers!

Did this problem show up immediately the moment you started having a b2evolution blog? If yes then I'll give you my favorite answer to wierd stuff like that: get a fresh copy of your version and unzip it. Also get a fresh copy of the xml-rpc patch and unzip it then put the two files in your NEW b2evocore folder. Now delete the admin and b2evocore folders from your server and upload the NEW copies you just unzipped. Sometimes a file gets corrupted in strange and unusual ways. This "slaughter the old" method has resolved problems for people with new blogs.

If the third and fourth thoughts don't help then you need to provide a link. Those of us who try to troubleshoot can do what we do much better if we can actually *see* the problem.

Form is loading...