Recent Topics

1 Sep 11, 2005 09:14    

Instead of having the categories in the sidebar is there a way to make them a sitemap that will be updated automatically when I add a new category in the admin?

I tried this myself with mixed success. Figured maybe there was something I was missing. :?:

2 Sep 11, 2005 12:01

<?
require_once( dirname(__FILE__).'/conf/_config.php' );
require_once( dirname(__FILE__).'/b2evocore/_main.php' );
param ( 'blog' , 'integer' , 1 );
require_once( dirname(__FILE__).'/skins/_categories.php' );
?>

¥

3 Sep 11, 2005 23:41

Thank you that worked great :D
took a little bit of work to get it to fit into the skin properly but I did it. Thanks a million.

This is one reason I keep using b2evolution. The great support I can get here. :)

Heidi

4 Dec 28, 2005 14:31

I tried to use the code posted above but I got the following error message when I applied it. Is it because I am using several skins?

Warning: main(/home/jdsfos/public_html/skins/sitemap/conf/_config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jdsfos/public_html/skins/sitemap/_main.php on line 76

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/jdsfos/public_html/skins/sitemap/conf/_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jdsfos/public_html/skins/sitemap/_main.php on line 76

Thanks

5 Dec 28, 2005 17:20

The code I posted should be saved as sitemap.php (or whatever) and stored in your root folder (public_html).

¥

Form is loading...