Recent Topics

1 Oct 02, 2005 05:44    

I ned to show the last ten days total summary number when someone click in "Some viewing statistics", How can I do?

Thanks!

2 Oct 02, 2005 17:21

You removed the link to b2evolution.net and now ask for help? That's pretty rude don't you think? First, upgrade - especially if you haven't applied the xml-rpc patch. You then won't have any stats displayed because they've gone away so the spammers won't find b2evolution attractive anymore, but I don't think you'll have a problem with that since your skin shows you have good editing skills. After that you can't limit that page to only showing a certain number of days, but you can set the number of days for all your stats, which will effectively be what you want.

3 Oct 02, 2005 18:43

You `re right, I removed the link to b2evo by mistake, when I delete a code to an external statistics... i will put it back immediately!!

Please, be more simply in your explanation, I'm not good with english languaje!

Where can I set the numbers of days of stats?

And again: how can I do to show last days summary?

see, that`s what I have now:
http://www.prensadefrente.org/pdfb2/index.php?disp=stats

Thanks again for the patience!

4 Oct 02, 2005 19:45

Your english is better than my spanish! I see the page still has no linkback. Restore it and I will help you, but don't worry! First the most important thing is to make sure your blog is protected. There is a security problem with v10 (the version you are using). You MUST make sure you use the security patch!!!

http://b2evolution.net/news/2005/08/31/fix_for_xml_rpc_vulnerability_again_1

That is for your benefit! Do you care how many days of stats you have if a bad hacker can violate your web!!!

Please: tell me you've done your patch and show me that you're giving a link to the people who wrote the free software. I will be happy to give you a CLEAR answer, but not if you won't help b2evolution by giving them a link. Is that fair?

5 Oct 02, 2005 21:02

well, everything goes better...

I replace those two security patch files ( I had no idea about it!) and I put back my original credits links, b2evo included.

Be sure you are absolutelly right when you reclaim this, We'll be allways very grateful to your colaboration. We are relative poor people, and there is no other way we can develope our alternative information site, than b2evo and your help!

6 Oct 02, 2005 22:15

In your conf folder edit the advanced.php file and look for "$stats_autoprune". Set that to 10 and your stats page will only show 10 days worth of hits. Actually what will happen is your entire hitlog will only have 10 days, but it gets the same thing done because your stats page comes from the hitlogs table.

Another way that takes a little bit of daily work is to visit your stats tab then the summary subtab and click the X next to the days that are older than you want your stats tab to display.

Hope it helps!

7 Oct 02, 2005 22:43

yes, but...

I think I need to modify the _stats.php file in skins folder, because this is the file that defines which statistics appears and which not:

In custom skin, for example, it shows Last referers, Top referers, Last refering searches, Top refering engines, Top Indexing Robots and Top Aggregators. I delete some of them, no problem with it.

BUT WHAT I NEDD IS TO SHOW THE SUMMARY, I MEAN: THE NUMBER OF TOTAL DIRECT ACCESS PLUS REFERING SEARCHS... It cloud be the number of the last ten days, modifying what you tell me, but, whith which code in _stats.php file??

I hope you understand me, I think it could be something like this:

Summary:

Date Total

Friday 23 1089
Saturday 24 663
Sunday 672
Monday 26 1328
Tuesday 27 1371
Wednesday 28 1107
Thursday 29 1144
Friday 30 1005
Saturday 01 1095

Obviously, not in admin session: I want it when someone click on "Some viewing statistics"

Coud it be??

8 Oct 02, 2005 23:17

I misunderstood. Give me some time and I'll see if I can figure out a hack for you, but stats are not part of the current version so it might take me a while.

9 Oct 03, 2005 01:40

ok, thanks, It will be very useful, no to have to put a commercial counter...

10 Jun 25, 2008 01:32

Sorry to resurrect this seemingly archaic thread, but I'm using 2.4.1 and I'd like to display more than 20 entries per page on my stats page. Any idea which file I'd find that parameter so I can change it. I've done some simple changes to blog skins but not on the admin side.

Thanks.

11 Jun 27, 2008 06:04

yeah, this is a good question. I think EdB will be happy to find out you actually searched for the topic and added your question here... :-)

Form is loading...