Recent Topics

1 Oct 07, 2005 12:19    

Hello folks !

I am new to the forums and while browsing through them I couldn't find a single reference about the topic in question so I thought I would go ahead and post something about it. I have read elsewhere in the forums that it is possible to use w.bloggar with b2evolution and this is great news to me, since it is one of my preferred weblogging tools. However, Qumana (qumana.com) is another one and I am wondering if b2evolution would actually work with it. I haven't found a single reference about it over here and Google does not provide many more details either.

So my question would be if b2evolution would work with Qumana ? Any ideas ? Any tips or feedback would be appreciated as I am about to create my own weblog and would love to use b2evolution but I would need to know if Qumana would work with it.

Thanks a lot for any help you can provide.

Cheers !

2 Oct 07, 2005 16:10

If Qumana support xmlrpc it should work (i hope)

3 Oct 07, 2005 16:16

Thanks a lot, slamp, for replying back ! Yes, indeed, Qumana supports xmlrpc, at least, that is how I have been using it for some time now using both WordPress and Roller. So if that is the case I think it would also work with b3evolution.

Thanks again for replying back and for the feedback !

Cheers !

4 Oct 07, 2005 16:20

I downloaded it and tried it out. I used the wordpress settings and gave it the right path to my xmlrpc.php file. It found my blog and looked like it was going to work, then I tried posting and it won't let me select a category. It says unknown method. You may have to contact the software maker and ask them to support b2evolution.

5 Oct 07, 2005 16:33

Hi personman !

Thanks for sharing the feedback and for the confirmation. It is good to know that this is going on. And actually b2evolution is not the only one with this issue. Roller has a similar thing and I have already reported it to the support folks from Qumana, so, hopefully, they will be able to fix it some time soon.

Thanks again for the headsup ! Way to go !

Form is loading...