Recent Topics

1 Oct 10, 2005 02:11    

If someone that has implemented the Creative Commons Plugin could contact me I would appreciate it. I have read all the postings on creative common and implemented what I thought I read, but when it is activated b2 no longer works. I have tried several variations and have had no liuck.

It must be simple, but I need some help.

Thanks,

Don

3 Oct 10, 2005 04:45

blueyed wrote:

I guess you mean this one: http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=2745

Haven't looked closer at it, but can say that your description of the error is not very helpful.. please be more specific and help others to help you.

I added the extracted files into the renderer and plugin directories, I received the following when displaying the website:

Warning: main(/home/chirn1/public_html/blogs/plugins/renderers/../cc_license/cc_license.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/chirn1/public_html/blogs/plugins/renderers/_creativecommons.renderer.php on line 17

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/chirn1/public_html/blogs/plugins/renderers/../cc_license/cc_license.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/chirn1/public_html/blogs/plugins/renderers/_creativecommons.renderer.php on line 17

Then I read that I needed

add this
Code:
$this->index_Plugins['evo_ccom']->display();
In b2evocore/_class_toolbars.php

When I did that, I still have the same failure.:

Warning: main(/home/chirn1/public_html/blogs/plugins/renderers/../cc_license/cc_license.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/chirn1/public_html/blogs/plugins/renderers/_creativecommons.renderer.php on line 17

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/chirn1/public_html/blogs/plugins/renderers/../cc_license/cc_license.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/chirn1/public_html/blogs/plugins/renderers/_creativecommons.renderer.php on line 17

4 Oct 10, 2005 19:40

The error says it all:

in /home/chirn1/public_html/blogs/plugins/renderers/_creativecommons.renderer.php on line 17
it cannot require (==include) the file:
/home/chirn1/public_html/blogs/plugins/renderers/../cc_license/cc_license.php

I guess you either forgot to upload this file or it is uploaded to a wrong directory.

5 Oct 10, 2005 21:10

The directory …/plugins/renderers contained _creativecommons.renderer.php

Also the directory .../plugins/toolbars/ contained _creativecommons.toolbar.php as well as the folder cc_license.

The directories still contain the files except I have renamed the suffex to avoid the error.

So the error is not that the files are not there or not in the correct directories. I am not a PHP programmer, but believe this:

(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/chirn1/public_html/blogs/plugins/renderers/_creativecommons.renderer.php on line 17

is trying to tell me what to do, but I don’t understand it.

6 Oct 10, 2005 23:14

muskogeerabbit wrote:

The directory …/plugins/renders contained _creativecommons.renderer.php

Also the directory .../plugins/toolbars/ contained _creativecommons.toolbar.php as well as the folder cc_license.

I have this plugin working in .9.1, but do not have the setup you've described here.

In plugins I have my cc_license folder.
In plugins/toolbars I have my _creativecommons.renderer.php file.

7 Oct 11, 2005 00:40

Ok. I don't know where I got the idea that the license and the plugin went in the same directory, but I did. I will blame it on age and not knowing php.

I now have the files and license in the directories as you have them and son-of-a-gun thar she be.

Thanks for the help.

Form is loading...