Recent Topics

1 Oct 20, 2005 22:55    

I have just installed b2evolution and I am enjoying this cms immensely! However being an unevperienced use I have faced some problems... I have managed to find answers to some of my questions on my own but some other questions remains and I hope that you will help me find the solutions.

First of all, my biggest problem is that I cannot change the order of blogs in the top menu

second big problem is the linkblog, even though I have changed its name to "our friends" it still appears in some places as linkblog. Besides, I would not like new posts from this blog to appear in the allblogs blog.

Another thing I would like to ask is what would be the best way to make a contact us page in b2evolution? Well probably there would not be one way that would be best for all websites, but I would like to learn about how you guys organize feedback via email.

Thank you for any information in advance!

3 Oct 22, 2005 05:33

From what I read in your post you're asking 4 distinct questions. I can say that the first three are most definitely already answered in the forums. I suggest going to the Search page and doing a little bit of investigating. You're sure to find what you're after.

As for the "Contact Us" page, you could probably just put form code into a post and do it that way. Personally I like to put my email address in the site's sidebar so people can see it no matter what page they're looking at.

Good luck to you!

Form is loading...