Recent Topics

1 Nov 07, 2005 04:32    

when I upload images through the admin backoffice they are assigned the wrong permission on the server -- 600 (rw-----) instead of 644 (rw-r--r--) -- and they won't show up in the post until i manually change the permissions.

but if i upload the images by ftp, there's no problem.

it's driving me crazy. how do i fix?

2 Nov 07, 2005 16:06

Check your php.ini file to see where upload temp folder is. It should be /tmp . If it's not it could mess up your permissions.

4 Nov 27, 2005 02:11

Get similar error ,but wher shoud be the php.ini file dont have that in my B2evo instalatio

thanks for any help

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 1112 is not allowed to access /home/.sites/148/site306/web/4images/data/media/21 owned by uid 15 in /home/.sites/148/site306/web/b2evolution/blogs/admin/b2upload.php on line 149
Konnte Datei nicht hochladen. Zielverzeichnis: /home/.sites/148/site306/web//4images/data/media/21/Bloodgirl.jpg

5 Nov 27, 2005 05:04

You'll have to ask your web host about the php.ini file. Not all hosts allow it. And you may have to create the file yourself and place it in your web root.

6 Apr 15, 2006 11:25

Hi still the problem with the save mode exists
like described above.
What i want to due is that all pictures in the blog get posted in a 4 image directories.
The Admin of my server don't want to take of the save mode restriction!

So I have come around with some other solution.
What I wonder that my mms.php would just work great and post to the correct directory without save mode error.
Why b2upload.php don't due the same ?
Is there any code snipe or hack to get over the save mode restriction on b2evo.
Thanks for your help

7 Apr 15, 2006 12:35

ok finally with experimenting
I solved the problem
just deleted my media folder with FTP program
and recreated it
and for now it works ...hopefully

Form is loading...