Recent Topics

1 Nov 07, 2005 23:55    

I just started getting the following error message when viewing my blogs. Not sure if it is a server problem that I need to talk to my host about, or if it is something on my end. It just popped up sometime in the past day or two, so I am thinking it is server related... but my blogs are pretty new and it would probably have just started trying to archive stuff, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Any help would be appreciated.

The error appears right under the "archives" heading, and happens no matter which skin is being used. It happens for all my blogs.

--Error Message follows--

MySQL error!

Out of memory (Needed 4194276 bytes)(Errno=5)

Your query:

SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT ID), YEAR(post_issue_date), MONTH(post_issue_date), DAYOFMONTH(post_issue_date) AS myday FROM (evo_posts INNER JOIN evo_postcats ON ID = postcat_post_ID) INNER JOIN evo_categories ON postcat_cat_ID = cat_ID WHERE MONTH(post_issue_date) = '10' AND YEAR(post_issue_date) = '2005' AND ( ( post_status = 'private' AND post_author = 5 ) OR post_status IN ('published','protected') ) AND post_issue_date <= '2005-11-07 16:47:21' AND cat_blog_ID = 6 GROUP BY myday ORDER BY post_issue_date DESC

2 Nov 08, 2005 00:02

forgot to add... this error stops the rest of the page from loading (the categories that follow the archive section).

Form is loading...