Recent Topics

1 Nov 21, 2005 18:19    

Hi geniuses :)

I've got a problem with antispam. Since i didn't check (in order to ban them) referers for a few days, when I finally checked, I found an horrible bunch of referers, something like 7600 hits from the same ip. As usual, I tried banning them by clicking on the red "prohibition" icon (don't know the exact word), but it loaded for a while and then showed me this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 12582912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3840 bytes) in /web/htdocs/www.silenzi.com/home/b2evocore/_functions.php(280) : runtime-created function on line 1

The page didn't load correctly, therefore I can't press any button to get rid of these hits. Right now I have three or more entries of this entity and I must leave them here.
Unless someone of you will help me :)

Thanks in advance, as usual,

Francesco

2 Nov 22, 2005 16:20

You can delete all spam from that IP using something like PHPmyadmin to manually remove it from the database.

3 Nov 22, 2005 18:50

Uhm, I logged into my mysql control panel, but I didn't manage to find the entry which stores the referers. Could you be more precise? Something like a short walkthrough :)

Thank you in advance,

Francesco

4 Nov 22, 2005 19:36

evo_hitlog is the table for storing referral and other hits.

Issue this sql command to find all stats from an ip:

SELECT * FROM `evo_hitlog` WHERE hit_remote_addr = '1.2.3.4'

Then use

DELETE FROM `evo_hitlog` WHERE hit_remote_addr = '1.2.3.4'

to delete all hits from 1.2.3.4

Be careful!

5 Nov 22, 2005 21:47

Thank you!
Quick, easy and lethal like a ninja :D
Very thank you, personman!

Mod, you can freeze this thread ;)

Form is loading...