Recent Topics

1 Jan 06, 2006 07:06    

Hello everyone. I'm having a problem I'm not too sure on how to fix. I've had a webhosting plan with netrillium for a year. Last year it was for the domain tainted-kisses.net. This year I switched the domain name to so-iniquitous.net while keeping all of my content from the old domain. Everything else seemed to work fine, but I'm not able to log in to my admin. I can get to the log in page fine. I put in my info and click the log in button and am returned to the log in page again. I'm not recieving any errors or anything. Anyone have any ideas as to what I should do?

2 Jan 06, 2006 14:58

I assume you've changed the baseurl in /conf/_config.php to match your new domain. If so, then you probably just need to delete the old cookies from your browser.

3 Jan 07, 2006 02:26

personman wrote:

I assume you've changed the baseurl in /conf/_config.php to match your new domain. If so, then you probably just need to delete the old cookies from your browser.

That's exactly what I didn't do. I was continuously looking through files last night trying to change every instance of the old site name thinking that had something to do with it. Thanks so much!

Form is loading...