Recent Topics

1 Jan 06, 2006 20:20    

Hi All,

I just installed b2evo and everything seems ok at first. But i came accross few problems as shown below:

1. Tried changing the default admin password from the admin backdoor office page, clicked saved and no error message. Tried logging in with new admin password and got error messages for wrong password. Tried using old password and it works. Why didnt my new password work?

2. I successfully logged in at Admin page. But when I move to othe links on the page, i have to sign in everytime as admin. Is this normal?

3. Like problem number 1, i created a new blog, but when i go back to the admin page and clicking on the Blogs link, the new blog i just created is not in the list.

Appreciate if anyone can help me with some tips.

Thank you.

Regards,
Homme

2 Jan 06, 2006 20:29

1 and 3 sound pretty odd. Don't know about those. Number 2 is a common problem. The url you accessed probably doesn't match what you have set as your baseurl. E.g., if your baseurl is http://www.yoursite.com and you went to your site by typing yoursite.com into the address bar of your browser. The cookie is stored with the baseurl, but the browser doesn't think you're on the same site. Delete your cookie and make sure you type the address in the browser bar that matches the baseurl. That should take care of 2. It may help 1 and 3, but I doubt it.

Form is loading...