Recent Topics

1 Jan 25, 2006 21:19    

I've read all I can find in the forums on creating stub files, but I cannot seem to make this work.

I'm trying to create a blog at the URL: www.rnink.org/blogs/hopehaven/ (and then have the file name use index.php, so that I only have to give people the www.rnink.org/blogs/hopehaven web address).

First, in the admin panel, under Blogs> General> Access Parameters it looks like I should select "Other blog through stub file (Advanced)," but what should I enter for "Blog Folder URL" and "URL Blog Name/Stub Name"?

Second, should I then open up the a_stub.php file, save it as index.php under the www.rnink.org/blogs/hopehaven/ directory? As far as code changes in the index.php stub file, it looks like I need to change, at minimum, the following code:

Line 24: $blog = 5; (I got the number 5 from the admin>blogs page where it lists ours blogs)

What do I do with this code:

Line 58: equire(dirname(__FILE__)."/b2evocore/_blog_main.php");

Right now, with the stub file saved as index.php and with the code as above, I'm getting the following error messages when I go to www.rnink.org/blogs/hopehaven/:

Warning: main(/home/rnink/www/www/blogs/hopehaven/b2evocore/_blog_main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rnink/www/www/blogs/hopehaven/index.php on line 58

Warning: main(/home/rnink/www/www/blogs/hopehaven/b2evocore/_blog_main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rnink/www/www/blogs/hopehaven/index.php on line 58

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/rnink/www/www/blogs/hopehaven/b2evocore/_blog_main.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/rnink/www/www/blogs/hopehaven/index.php on line 58

Thank you ...

2 Jan 27, 2006 22:57

Try this. Change line 58 to:

require(dirname(__FILE__)."/../b2evocore/_blog_main.php");

Note that I added /.. That should help it find it's way back to the b2evocore directory.

Form is loading...