Recent Topics

1 Jan 31, 2006 07:16    

I've been searching for days, and reading through code and forums, searching, and searching...but I've finally resorted to posting.

I've noticed that when I use the search form in b2evolution that it goes straight to index.php?s=''....I was hoping there would be a way for it to go to search.php?s=''.

I know that there is a way to show multi-blogs on one page and have them all link to different pages, so I was getting my hopes up, like a little boy on christmas eve waiting for Santa....then my hopes were shattered, like Santa wasn't real...what? neither is the Toothfairy?...man, this day keeps getting worse!

oh, right, back on topic....

Anyone know how how this can be achieved...I've been up thinking about it and how I can do it, but knowing like NO PHP at all, and my PHP knowing friend is always at work or doesn't have time for me.

Suggestions are welcome, Solutions are awesome.

Thanks,

~Séan

2 Jan 31, 2006 23:01

I've noticed that when I use the search form in b2evolution that it goes straight to index.php?s=''....I was hoping there would be a way for it to go to search.php?s=''.

Can you explain why you want to do this? It may be possilbe, but I can't imaging how it could be worth the effort it would take. It would basically be creating a copy of index.php named search.php, then editing the search form in each skin to point at the new file.

I know that there is a way to show multi-blogs on one page and have them all link to different pages,

You lost me here. What is it that you want to do?

3 Feb 01, 2006 08:17

Thanks for replying...

Basically, I want a search page....I don't want my searches to go to index.php, becuase I have that set up differently then the rest of my 'blog' pages.

I'm trying a few things that my PHP knowing friend told me to try when I saw him at work tonight....[praying what he said works]

4 Feb 01, 2006 08:50

OH OH OH...actually, with some of my PHP knowing friends Idea's...THAT DIDN'T WORK...

and screwing around, and a lot of trial and error, I got it to work...I don't know how..but I got it to work.... :D

Form is loading...