Recent Topics

1 Mar 26, 2006 16:24    

Hi, I need some help deciphering the debug info for a crashed 1.6 b2e site. You can see for yourself at http://www.loganelementary.com. Although I'll paste an example here:

MySQL error!

Can't open file: 'evo_sessions.MYI' (errno: 145)(Errno=1016)

Your query: Hit: Check for reload

SELECT hit_ID 
FROM evo_hitlog INNER JOIN evo_sessions ON hit_sess_ID = sess_ID
             INNER JOIN evo_useragents ON sess_agnt_ID = agnt_ID

WHERE hit_uri = "/"

AND hit_datetime > "2006-03-26 06:04:56"

AND hit_remote_addr = '68.101.xxx.xxx'

AND agnt_signature = 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.1) Gecko/20060111 Firefox/1.5.0.1'

Backtrace:

1. db->print_error( "", "Hit: Check for reload" )
      File: /home/aboveb00/domains/loganelementary.com/public_html/evocore/_db.class.php:557
   2. db->query( " SELECT hit_ID FROM T_hitlog INNER JOIN T_sessions ON hit_ses...", "Hit: Check for reload" )
      File: /home/aboveb00/domains/loganelementary.com/public_html/evocore/_db.class.php:684
   3. db->get_var( " SELECT hit_ID FROM T_hitlog INNER JOIN T_sessions ON hit_ses...", 0, 0, "Hit: Check for reload" )
      File: /home/aboveb00/domains/loganelementary.com/public_html/evocore/_hit.class.php:206
   4. hit->detect_reload()
      File: /home/aboveb00/domains/loganelementary.com/public_html/evocore/_hit.class.php:174
   5. hit->hit()
      File: /home/aboveb00/domains/loganelementary.com/public_html/evocore/_main.inc.php:204
   6. require_once( "/home/aboveb00/domains/loganelementary.com/public_html/evocore/_..." )
      File: /home/aboveb00/domains/loganelementary.com/public_html/index.php:20

Ignored last: 1

I think the site has been down for over 24 hours. I get a similar error if I try to go to the admin section directly.

I tried removing:

<?php $Hit->log(); // log the hit on this page
debug_info(); // output debug info if requested ?>

Since I thought that could be the source of the problem. Didn't work. I also tried clearing out my cookies for the site. That didn't change anything.

Any leads would be appreciated. Hopefully the news isn't terrifying.
Thanks.

3 May 04, 2006 06:50

thank god someone who knows what this error is. I got the exact same one just last week. but when i ran the repair i get this now

MySQL error!

Error establishing a database connection!

(Access denied for user: 'mystic@localhost' (Using password: YES))

1. Are you sure you have typed the correct user/password?
2. Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
3. Are you sure that the database server is running?

Backtrace:

1. db->print_error( "<p><strong>Error establishing a database connection!</strong></p..." )
File: /home/mystic/public_html/blogs/evocore/_db.class.php:290
2. db->db( Array(10) )
File: /home/mystic/public_html/blogs/evocore/_main.inc.php:159
3. require_once( "/home/mystic/public_html/blogs/evocore/_main.inc.php" )
File: /home/mystic/public_html/blogs/index.php:20

Ignored last: 1

i'm not sure what to do now.

4 May 04, 2006 12:26

when you go with phpmyadmin, do you see everything as being intact, are all of the tables & whatnot there?

I dont think that would cause that, but shucks you never know.

5 May 06, 2006 00:11

yea i ran a repair on it just in case but it said the tables were all ok and everything was fine.

my host company finally figured out something and now i'm working again, I'd still like to know what caused taht first error like the OP got though

oh well

6 May 06, 2006 00:26

my host company finally figured out something and now i'm working again

10 bucks says it was something on their end, meaning database related.. maybe all of thieir tables became corrupted -- your mysql login info and permissions are stored within another database on that same server.

I would ask them since they solved it, and see what they come up with :) Or just thank them and be done with it :)

Form is loading...