Recent Topics

1 Apr 11, 2006 03:17    

Hi there!

Well - I am at a total loss! I have tried to upload images and keep getting a nasty warning!

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/ink/public_html/media/RMHC 003.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ink/public_html/admin/b2upload.php on line 145

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/php0PnuZv' to '/home/ink/public_html/media/RMHC 003.jpg' in /home/ink/public_html/admin/b2upload.php on line 145
Couldn't upload your file to: /home/ink/public_html/media/RMHC 003.jpg

I found stuff about permissions and went to cpanel and checked - they all seemed to be checked read, write, and executable.

I changed the sample .htaccess to .htaccess

I could upload the image through cpanel - but doing it that way didn't put it on my blog.

I still keep getting the same warning. I really don't know what else to do. I know nothing about php nor have I been able to figure out where to "edit" or change this stuff - which based on my results so far - may be a good thing. (Oh yes, I managed to do something to make my b2evo login page turn into a 404. I had to uninstall, reinstall and start over. I may be near tears soon!)

Also, I was trying to delete categories - I don't seem to be able to do that either.

I need an angel who can hold my hand and walk me through this stuff.

Form is loading...