Recent Topics

1 May 21, 2006 13:00    

I wonder if anyone could help me with this.

I'm basically trying to create a link for "About", "FAQ" etc. in the Sidebar that will open a HTML document in the section where the bloglist normally shows up.

So far I've managed to create the link in the sidebar but can't get my head around as how to get the site to open in the bloglist section in HTML. A normal path to the HTML file would obviously open a complete new window but I'd like to keep the header and the sidebar section intact for the entire site.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

2 May 21, 2006 16:08

See if [url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=3097]this[/url] helps you. I kind of think it's a wee bit shy of enough, but maybe it actually works? I'm sure there are other ways to do it - I just don't know them. I figured "fill in the main section of the page the same way b2evolution does it", only - as I said - something makes me think it's not quite enough.

As to making it be a plain old html page: you can, but why limit yourself? Heck even if it is just html save it as php and you'll save typing an entire letter AND be able to add groovy php bits if you decide to down the road.

3 May 22, 2006 20:11

Right on the money!!! Thanks a lot, Ed! Your link proved to be exactly what I'd been looking for!!

Form is loading...