Recent Topics

1 Jun 17, 2006 15:42    

I'm not sure what they're called, but I'd prefer people posting comments to also type in a number/characters that are displayed in a randomly generated graphical image.

I'm referring to something [url=] like this [/url]

Could somebody point me in the right direction please.

3 Jun 17, 2006 16:09

Thanks for that.

4 Jun 17, 2006 18:33

ahh that green box :P amazing how many people dont change that color :P

Form is loading...