Recent Topics

1 Jul 14, 2006 09:53    

How do I verify which version I have installed on my server?

Christian

2 Jul 14, 2006 10:10

The absolute easiest way is to log in to your admin area (back office) and look up top to see what it says about version. Another groovy method is to check out your own source code because there is a "generator" tag that includes your version number.

3 Jul 14, 2006 11:03

What page shows the version number? I asked because I couldnt find it when logged in as Admin. At top from left I see only the b2 logo, the time, who Im logged in as, and from right side top i see only the style I can choose for viewing (V,D or L), Logout, or Exit to Blogs. No version on any page at top...that i can find.

4 Jul 14, 2006 11:15

Hm! Used to be up in the top but now it's in the footer. It's also in your source code.

5 Jul 14, 2006 11:17

Ok I see where you mean. You mean on the Admin LOGIN page. I was looking in the backend, having logged in. Its interesting the only place you can see the installed version is before you login as admin, but is nowhere reported on any of the Admin/backend pages. I think it should be at the top of all backend pages right along the other things that sit permanently at the top. Thanks for your help.

6 Jul 14, 2006 11:36

It's on ALL the pages in the back office. It used to be on top of all back office (or admin area) pages, and is now on bottom. It's also in your source code.

Form is loading...