Recent Topics

1 Jul 15, 2006 00:55    

I was trying to delete catagories and the posts that come with b2evo. As the admin person with all permissions, I'm not having any luck. I dont have permission to delete posts only the catagories. I wanted to delete the b2evo catagory and the posts, as well as the contributors. Is this possible?

2 Jul 15, 2006 04:16

How about the delete button on each post, and the delete icon next to each category on the categories tab?

3 Jul 15, 2006 08:10

:) Right I can delete the catagories no problem. But the posts are still there they just go up to the next highest in line. The delete button is not there on the posts for the b2evlolution tips only the comment button.

4 Jul 15, 2006 08:43

What version are you running? Are you logged in as ID #1? I'm assuming so since you said you're the admin, but it doesn't hurt to verify. Have you changed any blog permissions? The admin, upon installation, always has permission to delete/edit/whatever every post in every blog is the thing, so you should have "Edit..." & "Delete" & "no comment" buttons across the bottom of each post on your 'Edit' tab in versions 0.9.*, and "Edit..." & "Deprecate" & "Delete" & "no comment" buttons on each post on your 'Posts'->'Full Posts' tab in versions 1.6 and 1.8. I think it's possible for the admin to turn off his/her own permissions, and if so you'll also be able to turn them back on. That'd be on your 'Blogs' or 'Blog settings' tab, select a blog, then 'Permissions' or 'User permissions' subtab.

Form is loading...