Recent Topics

1 Aug 31, 2006 02:52    

It is possible to view all the unmoderated comments for a site I'm admin'ing?

I get all the emails, but if I go and delete some spam, it might remove 20 pending comments at once - then I don't know which emails were for the same spam or whether there's new, real, comments to be allowed. If I could just see them all at once (like the "last comments" page, but probably in the back office) then it'd make it much easier...

2 Aug 31, 2006 08:59

If you are using 1.8.1 there is a plugin am_easy_moderation.. which makes it easy to moderate the pending comments....

3 Sep 01, 2006 01:45

I am using 1.8.1, but I couldn't find any mention of an "am_easy_moderation" plugin...

However, I did somewhat solve my problem. Basically, I took the _lastcomments.php file (which I don't actually link to from my main page any more) and, if the user is logged in, I pass an empty array for the status types, rather than an array containing 'published'.

It works, and since the only registered user is me anyway, it's "good enough".

http://codeka.com

4 Sep 01, 2006 17:03

lol, that'll be because we haven't quite got round to releasing the plugin yet. If you'd like a copy of it just let me know ;)

¥

5 Sep 04, 2006 04:07

Heh, well, fair enough! It's alright, I'll wait for "real" release - what I've got now is working fine.

Form is loading...