Recent Topics

1 Nov 25, 2018 15:43    

OK, I got all the ins and outs. I found all the backend stuff I needed to change, Made collections, populated them, etc.

So I kicked up my production site with a fresh install and every thing was going smoothly until I edited my User Profile.
When I goto save it I get a 403 error.
Found the thread on file permissions and checked them, no dice.

Found the Mod Security thread and disabled that.
Checked my error log, lol!

[25-Nov-2018 12:25:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function polls_results_block() in /home/mikesand/public_html/inc/users/views/_user_activity.view.php:130
Stack trace:

0 /home/mikesand/public_html/skins_adm/_adminUI_general.class.php(821): require()

1 /home/mikesand/public_html/inc/users/users.ctrl.php(690): AdminUI_general->disp_view('users/views/_us...')

2 /home/mikesand/public_html/admin.php(224): require('/home/mikesand/...')

3 {main}

thrown in /home/mikesand/public_html/inc/users/views/_user_activity.view.php on line 130
[25-Nov-2018 12:25:58 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function polls_results_block() in /home/mikesand/public_html/inc/users/views/_user_activity.view.php:130
Stack trace:

0 /home/mikesand/public_html/skins_adm/_adminUI_general.class.php(821): require()

1 /home/mikesand/public_html/inc/users/users.ctrl.php(690): AdminUI_general->disp_view('users/views/_us...')

3 {main}

thrown in /home/mikesand/public_html/inc/users/views/_user_activity.view.php on line 130
[25-Nov-2018 12:26:09 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function polls_results_block() in /home/mikesand/public_html/inc/users/views/_user_activity.view.php:130
Stack trace:

3 {main}

[25-Nov-2018 12:26:18 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function polls_results_block() in /home/mikesand/public_html/inc/users/views/_user_activity.view.php:130
Stack trace:

3 {main}

[25-Nov-2018 12:26:28 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function polls_results_block() in /home/mikesand/public_html/inc/users/views/_user_activity.view.php:130
Stack trace:

3 {main}

[25-Nov-2018 12:26:37 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function polls_results_block() in /home/mikesand/public_html/inc/users/views/_user_activity.view.php:130
Stack trace:

3 {main}

I am at a complete loss on how to fix it, any suggestions?

2 Nov 25, 2018 16:25

Hi @mikes

1) Do you have a database backup? Maybe not as this is a new install :(
2) https://mikesandsharisdirt.com/ seems OK so it's not possible to see the problem, can you log in? I can get to the login page.
3) As I've no idea what you did in modifying the User Profile it's difficult to know how this happened. The usually request is that you take a screen shot of the error page so the URL can be seen.

4) If it makes the site unusable you could try disabling the poll option and|or comment out the function that fails in
[/inc/users/views/_user_activity.view.php]

/**** Polls owned by the user ****/
polls_results_block( array(
		'edited_User'          => $edited_User,
		'action'               => $action,
		'results_title'        => T_('Polls owned by the user'),
		'manual_link'          => '',
		'display_filters'      => false,
		'display_owner'        => false,
		'display_btn_add'      => false,
		'display_btn_user_del' => true,
	) );
evo_flush();

Am about to be away for a while but will look into [undefined function polls_results_block()] problem.

Hope someone more adept can get on this issue for you soon

3 Nov 25, 2018 16:38

All I have to do is click "Save Changes" without doing anything.
I did try changing my picture and that went fine.
the picture is the link just before I click save as
and then it goes to
https://mikesandsharisdirt.com/admin.php

4 Nov 25, 2018 17:34

Still not sure what you are up to? Did you actually change anything in the profile?

Does the screenshot mean you still have access and that the only problem is you can't edit the profile.
When I [Save] it stays on the same page but the URL has [&action=edit&user_tab=profile] added to the one seen in your screenshot. So I can't emulate your problem ??

Have you tried either of the option in 4) of my previous posts?

On the misplaced post.
https://forums.b2evolution.net/403-forbidden
I've done the same and then go back > edit > delete the text and explain there rather than post another explanation.

5 Nov 26, 2018 00:44

Yep, I did all that except swear and bang my face on the desk.

For fun, I did download and install b2 manually. Got the latest stable release from B2. after the install it said I had to upgrade, which I did. Still happened. Tonight I checked b2, clicked on system and not cant get to it.

Warning: Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/mikesand/public_html/admin.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (20mb) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/mikesand/public_html/admin.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (20mb) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/home/mikesand/public_html/admin.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear') in Unknown on line 0

6 Nov 26, 2018 00:55

@mikes

For fun, I did download and install b2 manually. Got the latest stable release from B2. after the install it said I had to upgrade, which I did. Still happened. Tonight I checked b2, clicked on system and not cant get to it.

So the first install wasn't manual so was that some Fantastico or Softalicious offering? Then if you had to up grade do you mean the database scheme? if so then the manual version was an overwrite not on a clean space.

You seem to have a lot of upsets going on and I was thinking that after the 30 second issue all was OK.

Looks like you also started with an empty blog rather than one with demo content and users. If you can clear the host of any memory of b2evo then a new install with demo would hopefully at least work, and then you can save a database for backup. A new install shouldn't ask to update/upgrade anything.

7 Nov 26, 2018 01:52

OK it has to do with the hosting provider.
When I did the manuel install I had wiped everything out.
Installed my downloaded b2, it then asked for the upgrade.
This time, I wiped the whole site (Files/database and reset the PHP and checked mod security) and now cant install to /public_html
I did install to /public_html/b2e and it works with the same 403 error.
Do you have a Paypal? I owe you one. If you don't I can send you nude pictures of my wife. She's
quite the hottie after a few drinks.

Will let you know what my hosting provider says.

8 Nov 26, 2018 02:32

I wonder if its the htaccess file as I have to use the sample.htaccess one? is there a file somewhere I can snatch?

9 Nov 26, 2018 02:44

Woowho! I change "Multiple values" from forbidden to allowed and now its working!
/users/settings/user fields

10 Nov 26, 2018 09:37

Looks like you may have come across a bug, hope some of the top brass notice this, else it may be useful to post a quick note about under the bug section. On the social icons - I deleted all of them and have no problem - will create a new blog sometime and try forbidden. Thanks for the #7 offers but can't take payment as that would get addictive LOL

11 Nov 26, 2018 17:48

Well Im crippled up and the only enjoyment I get is messing with my website. Shoot, Id be in a nursing home if it wasn't for my wife. If you ever need a favor, let me know!

Form is loading...