Recent Topics

1 May 04, 2015 08:17    

need some help please i want transfer my host to another one so is there way i can do that without lose any data ? am looking for answer so soon please

2 May 04, 2015 12:38

Many hosts can transfer your data automatically as long as the new host uses the same control panel as the old host. For example, if you currently have cPanel and the new host uses cPanel, then the new host will likely be able to do it for you. That's probably something to ask the new hosts you're researching. Other than that, if you need to do it yourself, just dump your databases (mysqldump or phpmyadmin) and then ftp (insecure) or rsync (secure) all of your files to back them up.

3 May 05, 2015 03:56

Let me quote from inmotionhosting.com :

FREE* No-Downtime Website Transfers
Are you worried about moving your existing web site to us? Don't worry- we offer FREE website transfers to make sure your site is moved to our servers without any down time and without losing any of your important data.

* Applies to website transfers consisting of 3 or fewer cPanel accounts, databases, and/or websites. Accounts wishing to transfer more than 3 accounts, databases and/or websites will be charged $10 per item to be transferred.

4 May 05, 2015 17:57

Thanks for help guys issue solved now :D

Form is loading...