Recent Topics

General Support

I like to use b2evolution part ordinary way ie. as blogs in there own directory, but also a news engine in already existing pages in my site. Why? Because blog engine is very useful tool for producing cronologinal news texts. We have some places all… more »

Dec 06, 2006 01:13  
Hi, i had my first closer look at the skins today and i'm a little bit confused. I see lot's of complicated and highly integrated methods and object for displaying complex stuff. Example: The stuff between <title>. Is there any reason to… more »

Dec 09, 2006 12:49  
How to set up a group there all can write but NOT change anything? They should not see other user or any setup of group or other blog's. Only system administrator can change setup. I have bulid 2 different groups and test a lot of thing and reading wiki… more »

Jan 07, 2007 04:27  
Hi, i'm searching for a blog application that can provide me with multiple blogs from one backend. b2e looks like a piece of software that is able to do so. Am i also able to have a subdomain for each blog with B2E? Example: normally b2e would be able… more »

Dec 07, 2006 00:04  
Discussion topic
Locked topic