Recent Topics

General Support

In our blog (and throughout the website) we use magpie RSS to display RSS feeds. In the site it displays the blog RSS feed. In the blog it displays a feed related to the area (Tampa). I want to have the script display a feed of random posts from our… more »
replies

Jun 29, 2005 01:40  
2005-06-29  
Okay guys, I've managed to get this working with a little problem: I've changed the homepage on my phone from the O2 MMC proxy relay to http://blogs.mikkysworld.com/mms.php?login=&pass= I am able to send a message from my phone and it appears on my… more »
replies

Aug 27, 2006 16:47  
2006-08-27  
I have a blog that displays funding opportunities by due date. Alas, some of these opportunities have no due date at all! I was wondering if anyone might help me modify the back office so that a user could enter 'none' or 'null' in the 'edit timestamp'… more »
replies

Jun 30, 2005 19:52  
2005-06-30  
My website host is complaining that my blog database is heavy loading the server (using too many resources). First move I made was to stop allowing trackbacks and pingbacks. The only problem I think is that I solved future problems with spam. What about… more »
replies

Jun 26, 2005 19:04  
2005-06-26  
Howdy. It looks like somehow my b2evo site has picked up a nasty visitor. I've been told by some using IE that their antivirus software freaks out when they visit my site - now, today, for the first time, when I visit the front page with mozilla, I get… more »
replies

Jul 21, 2005 14:15  
2005-07-21  
Hi! My problem is that I didn´t quite get why i have the user rights for blogs and(!) and the user level from 0-10. I want the users to be able to write into blog, but not able to change entries from others. I tried lot´s of combinations but I only get… more »
replies

Aug 26, 2005 00:10  
2005-08-26  
Why, if my blog complies with Terms of Service, and I follow all instructions to appear in the Recently updated b2evo blogs, it doesn't gets listed. I did get listed when it started, but now it just doesn't any more. Have I been blacklisted? My Blog is… more »
replies

Jun 28, 2005 04:58  
2005-06-28  
Ok, I have the following URL that I need to post .... http://www.tourmaleny.com.au I cannot post it and get URL: URL not allowed If i remove "tour" I can post the url A word search of the current and updated domains blacklist gives no result for "tour".… more »
replies

Jun 27, 2005 12:47  
2005-06-27  
Guys, Its been okay with current anti-spam feature that comes with b2evo for a year till few days ago when it started hitting my site very hard. What's more, I couldn't blacklist them because they use yahoo.com, aol.com, msn.com etc. I've looked at many… more »
replies

Jun 22, 2005 10:23  
2005-06-22  
Legend
Discussion topic
Popular topic
Locked topic