Recent Topics

1 Sep 16, 2007 14:02    

Whenever I logout from my blog I get an error....

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blah-blah/inc/_core/model/dataobjects/_dataobjectcache.class.php on line 283
An unexpected error has occured!

If this error persits, please report it to the administrator.

Go back to home page
Additional information about this error:
no current item!!!

The logout and the login still works, despite these error messages.

2 Sep 18, 2007 21:29

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Just upgraded to 2.0. Looks pretty good however I get an error when I log in and out. The error says:

An unexpected error has occured!

If this error persits, please report it to the administrator.

Go back to home page
Additional information about this error:
Unhandled LIMITING mode in ItemList:all (paged mode is obsolete)

It only happens when logging in and out from the main page. If I log into or log out from the backoffice the error doesn't happen

I've tried creating a new user and logging in and out with that but the problem remains.

4 Sep 18, 2007 23:06

Me too on both clean installs and upgrade installs. And on both linux and windows webservers (both apache though)

I've reverted to 1.10.2 for the time being

5 Sep 19, 2007 12:19

Crack open inc/items/model/_itemslistlight.class.php and change this section of code and see if it cures it ( approx 1069 )

elseif( $this->filters['unit'] == 'posts' || $this->filters['unit'] == 'all' )
		{ // We're going to page, so there's no real limit here...
		}

¥

6 Sep 19, 2007 19:39

That does the trick. Think I'm gonna stick with 1.10.2 though still for time being

7 Sep 19, 2007 20:02

Look s like it solved the problem. It wasn't a real problem, because I seldom want to logout, but some reflexes keep hitting the rightmost button ('Logout') instead of the 'Blog' button that was intended.

Tx

8 Sep 19, 2007 22:00

Cool, I'll merge the two topics and commit the changes ;)

¥

9 Sep 19, 2007 22:27

Thanks again ¥åßßå.

10 Sep 19, 2007 22:51

Ok, when I logout now ( from the SideBar menu ) I'm taken to a page that is says... "Sorry, there is nothing to display..." instead of say, the index page!.
Seemed a bit odd as this doesn't happen if I logout using the Admin Toolbar at the top of the page.

On login, the same "Sorry, there is nothing to display..." is displayed again.

Sure beats an error page but may need more work.

11 Sep 19, 2007 23:03

I've seen the thing but didn't bother because I think it's because I didn't have the stubfile setting checked after upgrading.
It looked as if it is directed to blog 1 which was previous the Blog All, but since in v 2.0 every blog can be Blog All, blog #1 is not automatically set as All Blog and so the blog #1 is now an empty blog.

But do check, since I didn't.

Good luck

Form is loading...