#2 Mar 06, 2019 01:05
1) You can definitely create a user account for each artist and set the permissions as restricted or as broad as you need
2) You need to choose between 2 options:
- A) either each artists will have their own blog (a little place of their own) and you will "aggregate" all those blogs together on a home page
- B) or you want to have only one blog and each artist can contribute posts to it (without touching the posts from the others)
Both solutions are equally doable. Let us know which one you prefer.
3) Instead of reinstalling without emo, you can just go to the admin dashboard and delete all the collections you don't need.
- For scenario A above, delete forums, manual, etc and keep only Home, Blog A & Blog B as a starting point.
- For scenario B above, delete everything but Blog A or Blog B depending on which is preconfigured most to your liking
Then we'll go from there... ;)
Sensory overload! I just sat there, blinking stupidly at all these "bells and whistles" and heard myself say, "I can't do this...... It's too much, I can't do this....."
Thank you for that feedback. We are trying to make the first mile experience much simpler in b2evolution version 7.