2 May 03, 2019 11:16
Hum, we will need to address that.
The content blocks have been created in the default category and now you want to delete the (previously) default category.
What I would do as a temporary solution would be this:
0) Absolutely refrain from poking at the DB which may create inconsistencies that come back to bite you in several months.
1) Make sure the category you are deleting is no longer set as main category
2) re-save the content blocks to see if b2evo assigns them to the new default category (i-e: not the one you want to delete)
3) If that doesn't work, do this procedure:
- move all posts from another category to this category
- delete the other category
- rename this category