Recent Topics

1 Nov 28, 2006 16:08    

My blog is powered by b2evolution. If I open it with Firefox 2, whenever I copy or write something in the 'Write' area and want to apply any script command —like strong characters, emphasize, block, etc.— to a word, phrase or paragraph of the written text, the system sends me back to top of page and I have to scroll down to the next word or phrase I want to apply a new script command to. It’s a time consuming problem and a real pain in the neck, especially in very long texts.

However, if I open my blog with IE, this for me erroneous behaviour doesn’t show up, and when I apply any script command the cursor remains just in place. So, and even though I don’t like IE, I have been forced to use it due to that.

Any solution?

2 Dec 06, 2006 11:44

Which version of b2evolution are you running? And which plugins (if your in a 1.8 release) do you have installed?

3 Dec 06, 2006 13:10

Version 0.9.0.11 Since I do not installa b2evo in my domain, I do not know what plug-ins, if any, it has. All the work was done by a relative who is no longer available for me. He even customized b2evo according to my personal taste, and I understand that, in case I upgrade the program, I will lose all that customizations. This is a risk I cannot take. I'm happy with b2evo the way it's. My only problem with it so far is that when posting with Firefox.

If this problem can be solved with a new b2evo version, I have no idea how to upgrade the product and, I repeat, I cannot take the risk of loosing customizations. What I can do in b2evo is something like deleting smilies. I asked this forum how, and someone gave me so well detailed explanations that I followed the steps I accomplished the task by myself. succesfully.

4 Dec 07, 2006 01:32

Sorry but i really cannot help out with versions less than 1.8. 1.8 would most definitely fix the problem, but yeh in your i guess it isn't a option. Maybe someone with 0.9 knowledge would know.

Form is loading...