Recent Topics

1 Jul 08, 2007 20:27    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10

Hi guys, I am setting up a new install from scratch.

Database connection ok, Tables created ok, Click on 'Login' and using user 'admin' with the randomly generated password...I cannot get in! Just bounces me back to the login page. I have made 'sample.htaccess' '.htaccess' but that didn't help. I have started over (re uploaded files) 3 times and no joy.

Please help!

edit Hmm, works in Firefox but not Safari? I am on a Mac..

2 Jul 08, 2007 20:42

Tried clearing cookies in Safari?

jj.

3 Jul 09, 2007 00:26

Yeah, that seems to have cured it - must have been duplicating the random passwords, thanks!

4 Jul 10, 2007 13:07

I just installed the site and I am unable to login using Firefox or Safari. I've tried clearing cookies as well. When I login, I receive an error "You will have to accept cookies in order to log in." My browser is set to accept cookies.

Please help!

Screen Shot attached

5 Aug 07, 2007 02:23

i am using IE as well, and have been making posts flawlessly for the last month.

today, however, i get the same error where, no matter what the login and on what page, it says "you must login." i have cleared cache and cookies, but nothing. i have also used logins of various privilage, from admin to basic users.

it shows me as "user online" but does not activate my profile or anything under the 'misc' section where profile, admin, logout usually rest.

i have no problems in firefox or Netscape, but that isn't much of a solution.

any thoughts?
domain = knng.varsitysportsradio.com

6 Aug 07, 2007 02:53

Usually the advise is try to login from a completely different computer. If that succeeds, it's a cookie issue. If it's not then ...

Form is loading...