Recent Topics

1 Aug 14, 2007 19:09    

My b2evolution Version: 0.9.x

I receive the following error when I click on the edit tab in the back office or when I try to view my blog on the web.

I'm new to b2evolution and don't even know where to start to fix this. I've looked at the tables and they all seem fine.

Please, help!
Dawn

MySQL error!

Got error 28 from storage engine(Errno=1030)

Your query:
SELECT DISTINCT ID, post_author, post_issue_date, post_mod_date, post_status, post_locale, post_content, post_title, post_urltitle, post_url, post_category, post_autobr, post_flags, post_wordcount, post_comments, post_renderers, post_karma FROM (evo_posts INNER JOIN evo_postcats ON ID = postcat_post_ID) INNER JOIN evo_categories ON postcat_cat_ID = cat_ID WHERE 1 AND ( ( post_status = 'private' AND post_author = 1 ) OR post_status IN ('published','protected') ) AND post_issue_date <= '2007-08-14 13:04:40' ORDER BY post_issue_date DESC LIMIT 8

2 Aug 15, 2007 00:06

Hi,

It seems due to no space left in your Mysql Database.
Sometimes the TMP table is the root cause.

Hope this help.

3 Aug 15, 2007 18:58

After searching all over the place, it seems I don't have access to any of the tmp tables or the folders holding that information.

I called my ISP and apparently it was a problem with the server itself, not just my site.

I am now up and running again - thank you so much for your help!

Form is loading...