Recent Topics

1 Aug 22, 2007 04:28    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

I was wondering where i can edit the thickness and the colors for the border when I upload the image , or if possible to turn this feature off all together for a cleaner look.

2 Aug 23, 2007 00:32

keg,

It would help if you posted the version of b2evolution you were using AND a link to your website.

3 Aug 24, 2007 07:53

v 1.10.2

KegKrewe.com/blogs

4 Aug 24, 2007 15:16

In stylesheet.css find the following:

div.image_block {
float: left;
display: block;
margin: 5px;
padding: 3px;
background-color: #5F6F99;
border: 1px solid #0F2245;
}

and remove the background-color line.

You also might want to look through each of your twelve (12 ?!?!) stylesheets. It looks like at least one of them has html embedded in it for... some reason...

jj.

5 Aug 24, 2007 18:40

kegkrewe,

You definitely win the prize for having the most CSS stylesheets I've seen in some time. :D

If you're not using the lightbox JS stuff ... I'd delete the javascript from your file (and hopefully the 3 lightbox.css files will just disappear).

Looks like a lot of the CSS files are coming from a variety of plugins, though I'd recommend authors name any plugin-required CSS files "pluginname.css" (rather than basic.css ... as 4 "basic.css" files can get confusing). :(

Anyway ...

To control "the thickness and colors for the border" ... you'll need to modify styling to "div.image_block", ".image_block", ".image_block img" and/or "img" selectors.

As JJ said, in "stylesheet.css" you currently have the following CSS:

div.image_block {
float: left;
display: block;
margin: 1px;
padding: 3px;
background-color: #000000;
border: 1px solid #000000;
}

but, that's not all

in "img.css" you also have

img {
	border:none;
}
div.image_block {
	/* WARNING: this will screw out backoffice layout (fulltext edit screen) in firefox! 
		overflow: hidden; */
	text-align: center;
}
div.image_block img {
	margin: 1ex;
}

All of which, will affect the "thickness" and/or color.

JJ covered color ... if you want to modify the thickness ... you'll need to change the padding, margin and/or border values. (No point having a black border on a black background, eh?)

Anyway ... good luck and I hope this helps.

Cheers

Form is loading...