Recent Topics

1 Sep 22, 2007 23:59    

My b2evolution Version: 1.9.x

Hi,

using b2evo 1.9.2 I customizing right now the appearance of my posts, respectively what is below that... Thereby I have found, that the "send comment" and "preview" buttons below the "new comment" field are correctly css'ed with

div.bComment, form.bComment {
	margin: 1ex 0;
	padding: 0 0.5ex;
	border: 1px dotted #999;
}

Using the captcha-plugin, below the leave-a-comment-part you can get you a valid trackback URL - but, the "view trackback URL" button not uses the above css-style... and I cant't find the position, where I have to modify my code, so that all buttons will lokk the same...

Here the relevant part of my _feedback.php:

if( $disp_trackback_url )
{ // We want to display the trackback URL:
	?>
	<h4><?php echo T_('Trackback address for this post:') ?></h4>
	<div class="bComment"><p>
	<?php
	/*
	 * Trigger plugin event, which could display a captcha form, before generating a whitelisted URL:
	 */
	ob_start(); 
	if( ! $Plugins->trigger_event_first_true( 'DisplayTrackbackAddr', array('Item' => & $Item, 'template' => '<code>%url%</code>') ) )
	{ // No plugin displayed a payload, so we just display the default:
		?>
		<code><?php $Item->trackback_url() ?></code>
		<?php
	}
	$fred = ob_get_clean();
	echo preg_replace( '#<code>(.+?\?)(.+?)</code>#', '$1<wbr>$2', $fred ); 
	?>
	<p></div>
	<?php
}

As you can see, I already have added the <div class="bComment">, but what do I have to do, so that this last button will look the same as the other ones???

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Daniel

2 Sep 23, 2007 02:49

Daniel,

In your custom.css file, look for "input.submit" (and preview and reset). Just add an "input.ActionButton" selector to the list and it'll style your button identically.

Hope this helps.

3 Sep 23, 2007 10:57

Perfect, that's it... thank you very much!

Form is loading...