Recent Topics

1 Dec 04, 2007 18:14    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Under the tab Files appears this:

* The blog's media directory «media/blogs/home/» could not be created, because the parent directory is not writable or does not exist.
* The blog's media directory «media/blogs/tips/» could not be created, because the parent directory is not writable or does not exist.
* The blog's media directory «media/blogs/announce/» could not be created, because the parent directory is not writable or does not exist.
* The blog's media directory «media/blogs/specials/» could not be created, because the parent directory is not writable or does not exist.
* The blog's media directory «media/blogs/reviews/» could not be created, because the parent directory is not writable or does not exist.
* You don't have access to any root directory.

The b2evolution installation is in an Add-On domain directory, appearing as a subfolder within the primary domain "home": theholidaygiftsplace.com. That folder is set to 775. What should it be set to to allow the program to create the needed files?

2 Dec 04, 2007 18:18

theholidaygiftsplace.com/media/blogs/

That's a pretty short answer, but try it anyway.

Good luck

3 Dec 04, 2007 18:19

Okay, I'm confused. I thought I needed to CHMOD something differently. What do I do with the information you gave me?

4 Dec 04, 2007 18:20

I found it in Docs. CHMOD to 777. Thanks.

Form is loading...