Recent Topics

1 Dec 05, 2007 10:51    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

hi folks
Little problem:-)
i have my blog embedded in a page of my website by way of a HTMLPanel (ajax spry widget from Adobe), something like an iframe, lets say.

http://studentzone.eu/home_members.html?cont=b2evolution/ACC_stub.php

works fine BUT:
1) when i hit admin, or login or edit btn, the backoffice opens in the same browser window, not in the HTMLPanel.
2) now i am in the backoffice writing my post, but when i submit it, i return to the blog in a new window, not the HTMLPanel of the above address:-(

QUESTION:
1) where/what do i have to configure/code to have everything going on in the same HTMLPanel (or even iFrame)

2) where/what do i have to configure/code to have the backoffice opening in a blank browser window (or specified frame), and still be returned to the (HTMLPanel) blog after submitting the new post

grateful for any enlightenment

cris

2 Dec 05, 2007 22:29

Hi cris,

Looks impossible. This is the explanation. In the backoffice you can switch from one blog to the other. If you then return to the blogs it will know where it is. When switching from the backoffice to the blogs it searches where the particular blog is located (it finds the URL) and simply goes there. Obviously it takes the browser / tab as target.
Changing this would take a lot of hacks in the code.

Perhaps some one else can spread his light upon this topic.

Good luck

Form is loading...