Recent Topics

1 Jan 12, 2008 16:10    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I get a couple of dozen of these errors in my site error log every hour. Just wondering if it is of any significance. I'd like to suppress or eliminate them if possible:

[Sat Jan 12 08:53:13 2008] [error] PHP Notice: Undefined property: pingback_url in /home/bdonova1/public_html/blog/inc/MODEL/dataobjects/_dataobject.class.php on line 461

Using version 1.9.3

Thanks

2 Jan 12, 2008 19:25

http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=10868 might help. Not sure though because the 1.9.* series didn't last that long. As is my habit, I strongly recommend you upgrade to v1.10.3 because it is the rock-solid end of the 1.* generation.

Barring upgrading, let's hope that link shows how to lose those errors!

3 Jan 12, 2008 22:01

If that code is supposed to be in the _main.php of my skins, I don't see it. It looks like it is already correct. Here is what I found:

// ------------- START OF INCLUDE FOR COMMENTS, TRACKBACK, PINGBACK, ETC. -------------
$disp_comments = 1; // Display the comments if requested
$disp_comment_form = 1; // Display the comments form if comments requested
$disp_trackbacks = 1; // Display the trackbacks if requested

$disp_trackback_url = 1; // Display the trackbal URL if trackbacks requested
$disp_pingbacks = 1; // Display the pingbacks if requested
require( dirname(__FILE__).'/_feedback.php' );
// ---------------- END OF INCLUDE FOR COMMENTS, TRACKBACK, PINGBACK, ETC. ----------------

As far as 1.10, I thought about it, but my webhost server has disabled ini_set, which I read was a problem with 1.10..x.

4 Jan 29, 2009 08:20

my b2evolution version: 2.4.6

Hi everyone, I'm experiencing the same problem. Each time I go on my homepage where the blog is located, my log gets filled up with:

PHP Notice:  Undefined property: Blog::$pingback_url in /home/fenril06/public_html/b2evolution/blogs/inc/_core/model/dataobjects/_dataobject.class.php on line 461

Not really a trouble since, i can access the website without any problem, but my log gets bigger and bigger...
If anyone had a solution for that, I would be grateful. Thanks :))

Form is loading...