Recent Topics

1 Jan 16, 2008 13:18    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

For the past couple of days I have seen this error crop up in both my b2 installations.

An unexpected error has occured!

If this error persits, please report it to the administrator.

Go back to home page
Additional information about this error:

MySQL error!

Table './qwerty_b2evolution/evo_hitlog' is marked as crashed and should be repaired(Errno=145)

Your query: Hit: Check for reload
SELECT hit_ID
FROM evo_hitlog INNER JOIN evo_sessions ON hit_sess_ID = sess_ID

WHERE sess_user_ID = 1

AND hit_uri = "/blogs/index.php/anchors/2008/01/15/steroids_in_sports_do_fans_really_care"

LIMIT 1

I've seen this with my 1.10 and 2.3.rc1 installations. Using PhpMyAdmin I can repair the table and restore the blogs, but the fact it continues is a bit irritating.

I haven't had a chance to look at the logs yet, but could some type of attack corrupt the hitlog.

2 Jan 16, 2008 15:07

I had the same problem today. First I was getting an error about a duplicate row in the session table. Then I tried to view the sessions tab on the Stats page and look up the duplicate IP in the sessions table from the command line. That's when I started getting this error. I repaired the table and now I'm trying to make sure the sessions table is getting pruned via the Task Scheduler. Don't know if that will help or if there's a real bug. My sessions table was up over 200K rows, so I'm trying to slim it down first.

Form is loading...