Recent Topics

1 May 29, 2008 17:03    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I am getting this warning when writing posts in the admin. Any suggestions?

Notice: Undefined property: shortdesc in /home/homedesi/public_html/blog/inc/MODEL/dataobjects/_dataobject.class.php on line 461

Notice: Undefined property: keytags in /home/homedesi/public_html/blog/inc/MODEL/dataobjects/_dataobject.class.php on line 461

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/homedesi/public_html/blog/inc/MODEL/dataobjects/_dataobject.class.php:461) in /home/homedesi/public_html/blog/inc/VIEW/_menutop.php on line 39

ALSO...my posts are not showing up. I checked the date and time and they are correct. Suggestions?

www.homedesignsense.com/blog

Thanks.

2 Jun 02, 2008 11:41

Is this a brand new import/upgrade/installation, or did it work before in this configuration?

3 Jun 02, 2008 14:10

It worked before in this config. . Not sure what I may have done to cause his to happen.

4 Jun 02, 2008 15:14

You're using 1.10.2.

Well something happened. Possibly one or two of your files on the host are corrupted: if you have not modified too many of them (or if you have, and you've got the copies) then try re-uploading all the files in your /blog/inc folder for a start, and see if that improves matters. You might get a different error message, but if so that will mean you've found the problem.

Form is loading...