Recent Topics

1 Jan 28, 2009 23:33    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I would like to create multiple blogs with all the same widgets, plugins, permissions etc. to mach a created blog. Is there something like a copy paste to do it? Which files are involved? I am using the index, rather than stubs. Thanks.

2 Jan 29, 2009 00:19

On my hackblog I have a "widget manager" plugin ... somewhere. Oh snap they're all listed in my sidebar so hit my www below this post, then my hackblog and you'll find it. Anyway it allows copying widgets from one blog to any and all other blogs.

If I wasn't such a lazy sod I'd have already published my "users" and "groups" plugins that allows you to copy permissions from one user to any and all users, and from one group to any and all groups. Sadly it seems the swallows will come home to capistrano, get a job, work hard their whole life, retire, and move to Florida before I publish what I already got working.

Did I mention I'm lazy?

Okay I'll raise up "publish what you got" a wee bit on my "you should do that someday" list.

3 Jan 29, 2009 01:19

I am using your widget manager. It works great! I thought of creating one for users, groups and the other tabs, but I'm pretty lame at coding. Thanks for the feedback. If you send me what you have, i'll pretend I am a tester, but not bother you if it dosn't work.

4 Jan 29, 2009 02:08

Hey bossdave wazzup!

If I sent it to you unpublished and you didn't give me critical (negative?) feedback I would be *very* annoyed!!!

Soon!

I was in the readme of the first one a few minutes and decided I missed an important feature. So yeah I want to fix that ... and am on the way to publishing. Having said that, "beta testers" should always give the most critical feedback. Else why give 'probably not so good' copies to those folk?

5 Jan 30, 2009 18:03

I anxiously await the beta birth.

Form is loading...