Recent Topics

1 May 21, 2009 19:24    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Last night i was updating my webpage www.altamiranews.com .... but i didnt test it.... now when i try to go inside it says

This is version .

You cannot use the application before you finish configuration and installation.

Database schema is not up to date!

You have schema version «9700», but we would need «0».

Please use the installer to finish your configuration/installation now.

On most installations, the installer will probably be either here or here... (but I can't be sure since I have no config info available! :P)

how can i fix it? now and far away from my house... how can i fix it until i get home?

2 May 21, 2009 20:30

joanmvf wrote:

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered
[...]
This is version .

You cannot use the application before you finish configuration and installation.

Database schema is not up to date!

You have schema version «9700», but we would need «0».

Please use the installer to finish your configuration/installation now.

On most installations, the installer will probably be either here or here... (but I can't be sure since I have no config info available! :P)

how can i fix it? now and far away from my house... how can i fix it until i get home?

You may want to reference [url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?printertopic=1&t=18548&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&vote=viewresult&sid=1483126f5b6e92ef2c03cfe9575a6753]this ancient post[/url].

You should have an backup of your database ...quite likely you will need to use the upgrade process of an b2evolution instance (version 3.x maybe?) to fix your issues.

By the way, I visited your blog --you are better off stopping your server instance just to make sure you are not exposing yourself to an cracker attack. I can see the error that you describe.

Good luck!

Form is loading...