Recent Topics

1 Jul 28, 2009 00:12    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.1

No matter where I go... I do not seem to find much documentation on the upgrades within 2.4.X - My questions are as follows:

1) If you are on 2.4.1 and want to get to 2.4.7, go you need to do each of the four upgrades individually?

2) What is the best way to actually replace these files? Is there a procedure that can be followed? Is there something within the zipped downloads? A help file or something I am missing?

3) It tells you to make sure to update your /conf file. Update how?

4) If I have customized a skin... if I take the changes to the base skin, Obviously I will lose my customizations... are the changes to the individual skins crucial and widespread or fairly limited.. (I am thinking of taking the original 2.4.1 skin and compare it to the 2.4.7 skin to see if it might be better to make the changes manually or redo my own individual changes).

I have also used some skins that are not listed (ones that I tested at one time - but are not listed in the skins that have been changed?) does this mean that just these particular skins had errors or are there generic changes for any skin?

Any suggestions?

Form is loading...