Recent Topics

1 Aug 08, 2009 01:48    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.0-rc1

I have just installed the latest version. But I keep getting these messages when loading the page:

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/webcindario/v/a/vamdesigns/blog/blogs/inc/_core/model/db/_db.class.php on line 362

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/webcindario/v/a/vamdesigns/blog/blogs/inc/_core/model/db/_db.class.php on line 363

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/webcindario/v/a/vamdesigns/blog/blogs/inc/_core/model/db/_db.class.php on line 366

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/webcindario/v/a/vamdesigns/blog/blogs/inc/_core/model/db/_db.class.php on line 367

I have looked all over these forums and could not find a previous solution. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks.

2 Aug 08, 2009 02:18

This is probably not an issue with B2evo. Chances are your host has disabled the php function ini_set(). You will need to get in touch with their support service.

3 Aug 08, 2009 12:17

In the specified file/lines you should see something like:

ini_set( 'some string', 1 );

Prepend an @ symbol to "ini_set", e. g.:

@ini_set( 'some string', 1 );

This will suppress the PHP warnings.

4 Aug 08, 2009 19:55

Hey, thanks a lot Filthio and Tblue.

I just set the variables to false in the specified file/lines and it worked! :) If I have more problems later, I will do the @ thing Tblue proposed.

And you were right Filthio, my host has the ini_set() disabled, after your reply I went to their forums and found out about it.

Thanx guys.

Form is loading...