Recent Topics

1 Aug 18, 2009 16:33    

Hi there,
I have a small problem uploading images.

When I write a new post and click the attach files thing I get a fatal error message telling me I need to go to the locale.funcs.php line 82 and add more memory.

I tried that, there is nothing written in that line for more memory and I honestly have no clue where to change it.

I had this prob before updating, but at least it was only for bulk uploads and not for single files.

I can work around and upload it separate via "Files" direct, but I would rather have a solution for this.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Nicole

3 Aug 18, 2009 16:59

You can increase memory in /conf/_advanced.php

¥

4 Aug 24, 2009 09:11

I've increased the memory, but I still get various error messages.

Like when I click on "Browse":

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /home/nicolebo/public_html/b2/inc/locales/_locale.funcs.php on line 83

when I click on "upload" / for more than one file:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 85 bytes) in /home/nicolebo/public_html/b2/inc/_core/model/dataobjects/_dataobject.class.php on line 98

But I can access the simple upload via "files" - but no bulk upload there either, error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /home/nicolebo/public_html/b2/inc/files/model/_file.class.php on line 368

I can access and do everything without problems on my other blogs that run on the same system, just not on my main blog.

Ideas anyone?

:oops:

5 Aug 24, 2009 09:44

Problem solved.

Idiot me.

I didn't copy the php.ini

Now it works like a charm again ;)

6 Aug 24, 2009 09:45

Try changing the 32M to 64M and seeing what happens ;)

¥

7 Aug 24, 2009 09:48

Thanks - I solved it.
I didn't copy the php.ini to my b2 folder....dooohh...... :roll:

So, I could do all the increase in the world. Since it wasn't changed in the ini, it didn't accept it.... :lol:

Form is loading...