Recent Topics

1 Aug 21, 2009 18:01    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.1

Hi all,

first I have to apolozige for my long ago-learned school english; I come from Bavaria ;)

On my Blog "Glockenbach-Kurier" (a newspaper) I have created 9 blogs. After creating the 10th blog (with ID 15) I have received the following warning (free translation into English!):

"URL-headline has been changed into main-1. No stub-file named "blog15.php" was found."

The blog is created as usual but on the website a mixture of the used skin "simple-zen" appears: one part is taken from the original skin-layout and one part from the changed skin (other colors,fonts etc.):

http://www.glockenbach-kurier.de/neu/blogs/index.php?blog=15

The other blogs in the top-menue are okay.

I have no idea! Could it be that only 9 blogs are allowed to create in the usual manner? And if so: Is it possible to change this?

It is no problem of the skin: the same mixture appears with other skins, too.
And by creating the stub-file "blog#.php by hand only the warning about the not found stub-file disapear.

Every help or idea is welcome very well. Best thanks to all of you!

Karin

2 Aug 21, 2009 19:29

I went to Bavaria once as a child, to learn to ski ( we lived in Germany at the time ) .... was involved in a car crash and spent a month at the bottom of the Alps in a really nice hospital :(

Anyway, to answer your question, copy any of the other blog##.php files as blog15.php and then meander into it and change :

$blog = ##; /// where ## is probably the number of the file you copied ... needs to be 15 ;)

¥

3 Aug 21, 2009 20:13

Hi Blonde Bimbo!

Many thanks for your immediate answer! I have done what you have written: Delete the old blog No. 15. Copyied another blog#.php, changed there the blognumber into 16 and saved under "blog16.php". Then I create a new blog Nr. 16, but the warning "URL-headline was changed into main-1 remains and also the skin-mixture on the website:

http://www.glockenbach-kurier.de/neu/blogs/index.php?blog=16

Yeah, the one has a car crash and the other has a blog crash! But you was in advantage because you could rest and had some nice nurses for serving you
:lol:

Any other idea?

Many thanks

Karin

4 Aug 21, 2009 20:23

A blog crash can be less painful

You might want to check your widgets for working/non-working blogs ;)

¥

5 Aug 21, 2009 20:38

Oh no! Is it possible: Working for years with b2evo and hour for hour with version 3.3.1, creating 9 blogs with all necessary widgets and then - suddenly - forget it all?

I am so sorry for taking your time! :oops:
And so angry about my stupidness.

Heartly thanks for your time! (And now I am ready for a big glass of white beer!)

Best wishes for you

Karin

6 Aug 21, 2009 20:40

/me raises a beer

Good to see I'm not always the daftest muppet in town :D

¥

Form is loading...