Recent Topics

1 Aug 31, 2009 07:41    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.1

Hello,

I already tried around a dozen times to install b2evolution.
I get always exactly the same error message:

Creating default blacklist entries... OK.
Creating default groups... OK.
Creating user field definitions... OK.
Creating admin user... OK.
Creating default Post Types... OK.
Creating default file types... OK.
Activating selected default locale... OK.
Creating default settings... OK.
Installing default skins... OK.
Installing plugin: quicktags_plugin...
Fatal error: Call to undefined function token_get_all() in /var/www/web3/html/inc/plugins/model/_plugins_admin.class.php on line 418

I tried with both
3.3.1-stable "Los Angeles" 2009-08-08 Stable 4.4 MB
and
3.3.0-rc1 "Marina del Rey" 2009-07-12 RC-1 4.3 MB
Every time I get the same Error.

The server is running Wordpress, latest edition, well.
PHP & MySQL are working fine.

Only one thing I changed. I gave 777 right to ./conf directory as it seemed to need them. If I don´t do, I already get an error at line 19 from /install/index.php

Everytime I tried again, I deleted old and created a completly new MySQL DB. The new automatically generetad PW I changed in /conf/_basic_config.php via SSH.

What can I do to get a working installation?

For more information you can have a look into phpinfo at http://www.marioworld.de/install/phpinfo.php

2 Aug 31, 2009 08:36

Looks like you fixed it ;)

¥

3 Aug 31, 2009 16:49

token_get_all() is available as of PHP 4.2.0. b2evolution needs PHP 4.3.0 or higher to work correctly...

4 Aug 31, 2009 23:07

Not really..
I discovered, that User Admin was already in DB, but PW was crypted. So I just clicked "forget password" an build a new one.

Then I played a little bit around with the installation. But ... cause I don´t have a clue how much installation parts are missing, I am worried that it might seem working but crashes later..
For example I do not have any plugins..

My PHP is:
PHP Version 5.2.10-pl0-gentoo

Sorry, I renamed install dir .. http://www.marioworld.de/b2inst-old-bak/phpinfo.php

5 Sep 01, 2009 01:30

Given that this is a brand new installation I'd be inclined to DROP all the tables in the database and start over. The installer should be able to go from start to finish without tripping up somewhere is the thing, and as you rightly mention, how to know it did it all if you had to meddle in it's affairs?

6 Sep 02, 2009 16:46

I tryed around a dozen new and fresh installations.
Always with a completly fresh DB also. Not just dropped tables (but I tryed this also).
But mostly deleted everything and created new.

7 Sep 02, 2009 22:01

Just curious about something ...

Can you try v247 on the off-chance that it has something to do with the latest generation? IF that goes well then try upgrading.

Form is loading...