Recent Topics

1 Aug 31, 2009 20:29    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hi!
I'm totally new to b2evolution and I have just installed it from my Cpanel at InMotion Hosting.
But when I go to admin.php page and log in I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in .../inc/_main.inc.php on line 447

Line 447 in _main.inc.php has this string:
if( isset( $path_elements[$i] ) && is_numeric( $path_elements[$i] ) )

Any help on how to solve this is appreciated!
I would also like to know if there is any print out (pdf) versions of the installation and setup guides?

~Stefan

2 Aug 31, 2009 20:56

ssahlander wrote:

I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in .../inc/_main.inc.php on line 447

Line 447 in _main.inc.php has this string:
if( isset( $path_elements[$i] ) && is_numeric( $path_elements[$i] ) )

This line can't produce this error. I think the line rather is:

$User = & $UserCache->get_by_login($login);

Which version of PHP are you using (there's af file called phpinfo.php in the install/ folder. Open it with your browser and it well tell you many things, including your PHP version)?

I would also like to know if there is any print out (pdf) versions of the installation and setup guides?

Do you mean the guides shipped with b2evolution or the ones at http://manual.b2evolution.net? Anyway, no, there are no PDF versions I know of, but maybe you could print them using your browser?

3 Aug 31, 2009 21:42

Thanks for your reply!

Tblue wrote:

This line can't produce this error. I think the line rather is:

$User = & $UserCache->get_by_login($login);

I found a previous Forum entry with that solution, but there is no such line, not even any of those strings in my _main.inc.php file.

Tblue wrote:

Which version of PHP are you using (there's af file called phpinfo.php in the install/ folder. Open it with your browser and it well tell you many things, including your PHP version)?

Since I used Cpanel from my host InMotion Hosting when installing is there no install folder available.
But checking from Cpanel > phpMyAdmin I see that the Server version is 4.0.27-standard

4 Aug 31, 2009 21:48

Well, are you really using b2evolution 2.4.7?

4.0.27 seems to be your MySQL version, not PHP version.

5 Sep 01, 2009 08:20

According to Cpanel is b2evolution version 2.4.5.
And after rechecking is can see that the PHP version is actually 4.3.11

~Stefan

Form is loading...